***** Note: RX Studio Reels will be released in September *****
(Reserve now by adding your name to the "notify me" list above)
- 10.5”, ¼" tape spool for open reel tape player
Each flange is made of solid 3K (2x2) woven aviation grade carbon fiber with a satin finish
- Each flange is 2.3 mm thick and is extremely dense, strong & light
- Each flange is held to a custom solid aluminum NAB hub with 6 screws per side (12 screws per reel)
- Each hub has a nano-grip surface to improve tape threading
- RXR logo is laser etched on one side and creates a "ghosted" appearance
- Each reel is handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA
- Each reel is laser etched with an individual serial number
- Includes a durable storage box with custom foam insert to protect your reel for years (last photo).
- Price is per single reel.
Carbon fiber flanges are strong yet light to resist bending, warping and scratching
Hubs are made to 1/1000ths specifications under ISO 9000 certification standards to ensure precision and balance. This improves tape alignment and packing.
Flange cut-outs have a function-first design to ease tape threading.
Hubs have nano-grip texture to improve tape threading without risk of damage to the tape.
Risk-free purchase. We check out each reel before it ships, but rest assured that if it's not right for some reason, simply let us know within 30 days of purchase. We want you to be happy. If we cannot make it right, we will refund your money in full.
All products sold within the United States are shipped via Fedex or UPS. Due to current service delays, we do not offer shipping via the United States Postal Service. Orders are typically shipped within 1 business day.
You will have the ability to select the speed of shipping service at the time of checkout using our discounted rates.
At this time, international shipping is available to select locations only. Rates will display for areas we currently serve.